19259944 - Build Your Own LS7 Engine Experience
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Chevrolet Performance is offering customers the opportunity to help build their own LS7 or LS9 crate engine – a first-of-its-kind program that blends the convenience and assurance of purchasing a factory-engineered crate engine with the personal satisfaction of building one’s own engine for a project vehicle.
This unique program is possible because of the hand-assembly processes used at the 100,000-square-foot Performance Build Center, which weaves the best practices of low-volume niche manufacturers and the established quality and manufacturing standards at GM to ensure the highest-quality specialized engines.
You will build your engine at GM’s unique Performance Build Center in Wixom, Mich., where you will join a specially trained engine builder to assist in the start-to-finish assembling of your engine– from installing the crankshaft in the cylinder block to topping off the engine with its intake system. In the case of the LS9, it also means installing the supercharger assembly.
Upon completion, a personalized nameplate is added to the engine, making it a true one-of-a-kind.
Program Details and Procedure:• Place your order with Pace Performance
• Pace Performance will contact Chevrolet Performance with your contact information
• GM travel concierge will contact you and coordinate local lodging and meals; and arranges ground transportation in the area.
• Upon completion, a personalized nameplate is added to the engine and shipped to Pace Performance.
• Pace Performance will forward your engine to you Free of Charge anywhere in the US 48 states.
Build Your Own Engine Program Includes:• Lodging and meals for you and 1 guest
• Local transportation
• Personalized nameplate with your name, build date and BAR code
• Free shipping of completed engine to your door.
• And of course the engine you built.
Special Note: Travel to and from Metro Detroit is not included in this package. Pick up and return to Airport is provided in this package. Parking will also be provided for customers wanting to drive to Metro Detroit.
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Related Engines and Components:
GM LS7 Engine Specs and Information
GM LS7 Engine Controller Package
Dry Sump Oil Pan Line Adapter Kit
GM Serpentine Accessory Drive System
GM LS7 Dry Sump Oil Tank Package
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- FREE 48 State Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.