ED-45120 Edelbrock SBC 350 310HP EPS Satin Performer Trim with Long W/P
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
PERFORMER 8.5:1 310 HP & 375 TQ
These entry level small-block Chevy crate engines are ideal for any street rod, muscle car or truck owner looking for over 300 horsepower performance on 87-octane fuel. The Performer 310 is 100% brand new and includes a four-bolt main GM short block, Edelbrock Performer heads, Performer hydraulic camshaft, roller rocker arms, Performer Series intake manifold and optional water pump. An optional 50-State emissions legal package is available for 1980 and earlier GM vehicles. A Thunder Series AVS 650cfm carburetor is included on non-emissions applications and a Performer Series 600cfm carburetor on the 50-State legal version.
Power: 310 HP, 375 ft. lbs. of torque, click on Documents Tab for Dyno Sheet
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .420” Intake / .442” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 204deg. Intake / 214 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Edelbrock ED60759 Cast Aluminum.
Combustion Chamber: 70cc
Valves: .202” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs:Edelbrock ED5825
Finish: Edelbrock Components are As-Cast Satin Finish
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake
• Edelbrock 650cfm, Thunder Series AVS with electric choke carb
• MSD Distributor
• Cast Aluminum valve covers with Edelbrock logo
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Front timing cover
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Long Water Pump
• Block is drilled for drivers and/or passenger side oil dipsticks, plugs are included to plug unused dipstick tube hole.
2 year / Unlimited mileage parts & labor warranty.Satin Finish without Water Pump
Polished Finish without Water Pump
Satin Finish with Short Water Pump
Polished Finish with Short Water Pump
Black Finish with Short Water Pump
Satin Finish with Long Water Pump
Polished Finish with Long Water Pump
Optional Edelbrock Engine Break-In and Dyno Service
From Edelbrock intake manifolds to carburetors to EFI systems, Edelbrock parts run the gamut of high performance components. But with Edelbrock, you don't have to worry about their specializing in many areas, because they take performance just as seriously as you do. That means all their products are not just tuned and tested for performance, but for Edelbrock performance. With a racing heritage of almost 90 years, you can be sure Edelbrock won't be cutting corners when it comes to innovation and build quality. After all, they' have a reputation to protect.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.