BP3474CTF - BluePrint Engines Ford 347CID 400HP EFI Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
One High Performance Crate Engine At A Time
BluePrint Engines® was started 20 years ago in a small garage in central Nebraska. What started as a passion for speed turned into a hobby, then a job, and finally a career. BluePrint’s founder built one engine at a time for his friends and neighbors, and bit by bit his business and reputation grew. Drag racers, circle track racers, and street rodders all got some of the first engines produced by BluePrint Engines. Today the company he founded has produced over 200,000 factory replacement engines for cars and light trucks.
High Performance Crate Engine Experience
BluePrint means fun reliable horsepower that you can drive every day. That’s why you’ll find BluePrint engines in all kinds of vehicles—from 4x4s to air boats to kit cars to frame off restorations. You’ll find lots of choices for crate engines. Take a look at BluePrint.
Power: 400 HP 415 ft. lbs. of torque
Displacement: 347 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.040” x 3.40”
Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 302 bored + .040, 2-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: New Cast Steel
Connecting Rods: 5.4 ” Forged Steel I-beam
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .543” Intake / .543” Exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 218 deg. Intake / 226 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum 58cc Combustion Chamber
Valves: 2.02” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: 1.6:1 Ratio Stamped Steel, 5/16” pedestal mount
Balance: 28oz External Front, External Rear
Recommended Torque Convertor Stall 2000-2400
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 34 degrees total @ 3500RPM
• Chrome Steel Valve Covers
• Performance Aluminum Dual Plane Intake
• FAST EZ EFI TBI Fuel Injection
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• HEI Distributor
• Front timing cover
BluePrint limited 30 month / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.