BluePrint GM engines give you brute, honest horsepower that'll leave others in your rear view mirror. Produced from hand-picked, seasoned four-bolt main blocks and precision built to exacting specifications.
Power: 385 HP @ 5500 RPM, 405 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4100 RPM
Displacement: 355 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.030” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps with passenger side oil dip stick hole, brass freeze plugs.
Crankshaft: Cast Steel, polished, stress relieved and shot peened with chamfered oil holes
Connecting Rods: Heavy Beam with 150,000 psi bolts
Camshaft: Steel Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .480” Intake / .486” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 224 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron Vortec.
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: 2.02” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 1.25” Diameter
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully assembled long block
• Stamped Steel Chrome Valve Covers
• Melling High Volume Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Dual Plane Performance Intake
• Edelbrock Performer 600CFM Carb with electric choke
• Performance mechanical fuel pump with filter and plumbing to carb
• MSD Distributor, plugs and plug wires
• Front timing cover with 8” timing pointer
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Long-Style Aluminum Water Pump
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Dyno Test Sheet
BluePrint limited 30 month / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.