BP4962CTC - BluePrint BBC 496CID 575HP Fully Dressed Crate Engine 1pc Rear Seal
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
BluePrint GM engines give you brute, honest horsepower that'll leave others in your rear view mirror. Produced from hand-picked, seasoned four-bolt main blocks and precision built to exacting specifications.
Power: 575 HP , 600 ft. lbs. of torque
Displacement: 496 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.310” x 4.250”
Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 2-bolt main caps, brass freeze plugs.
Crankshaft: Forged Steel, polished, stress relieved and shot peened with chamfered oil oils
Connecting Rods: Heavy Duty GM with 150,000 psi bolts
Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .566” Intake / .566” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 242 deg. Intake / 248 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Performance Aluminum Rectangular Port
Combustion Chamber: 119cc
Rocker Arms: N/A
Valve Springs: N/A
Balance Front: External
Balance Rear: External
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 34 degrees total
• Fully assembled long block
• Stamped Steel Chrome Valve Covers
• Melling High Volume Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Front timing cover with 8” timing pointer
• Oil Filter Adapter
• HEI Distributor
• Performance Aluminum Intake Manifold
• 800CFM Carburetor
• Dyno Test Sheet
BluePrint limited 30 month / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.