ED-45911 - Edelbrock SBC 350 435HP RPM Vortec Satin Trim with Short W/P
Performer RPM E-Tec 9.5:1 - (435 HP & 435 TQ
The Performer RPM E-TEC 435 is the ultimate 350 cubic inch small-block Chevy for muscle cars, street rods and trucks. Qualities include: 100% brand new, GM ZZ short block with forged steel crankshaft, powdered metal rods and hypereutectic pistons, Edelbrock E-TEC 170 heads, RPM hydraulic roller camshaft, roller rocker arms, RPM Air-Gap intake manifold, Thunder Series AVS 800 cfm carburetor.
Power: 435 HP, 435 ft. lbs. of torque, click on Documents Tab for Dyno Sheet
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 89 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .539” Intake / .548” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 234 deg. Intake / 238 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs.
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: 1.94” Intake/ 1.55” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: ED5821
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5800
Finish: Edelbrock Components are Polished Finish
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Edelbrock 800cfm, Thunder Series AVS with electric choke carb
• ED7101 Edelbrock Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake
• MSD Pro Billet Distributor
• Cast Aluminum valve covers with Edelbrock logo
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Short-Style Water Pump Included
• Oil Filter and Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
2 year / Unlimited mileage parts & labor warranty.
Optional Finishes and Water Pump Choices
Satin Finish without Water Pump
Polished Finish without Water Pump
EnduraShine Finish without Water Pump
Satin Finish with Short Water Pump
Polished Finish with Short Water Pump
EnduraShine Finish with Short Water Pump
Satin Finish with Long Water Pump
Polished Finish with Long Water Pump
EnduraShine Finish with Long Water Pump
Optional Edelbrock Engine Break-In and Dyno Service
From Edelbrock intake manifolds to carburetors to EFI systems, Edelbrock parts run the gamut of high performance components. But with Edelbrock, you don't have to worry about their specializing in many areas, because they take performance just as seriously as you do. That means all their products are not just tuned and tested for performance, but for Edelbrock performance. With a racing heritage of almost 90 years, you can be sure Edelbrock won't be cutting corners when it comes to innovation and build quality. After all, they' have a reputation to protect.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.