Click on image to zoom
66900 - Crankshaft Turning Socket - Ford Small Block, Buick and Pontiac (1.385" ID with 3/16" and 1/4" keyways)
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Special Order Item
1.385" ID with 3/16" and 1/4" keyways. Engine work requires repeated crankshaft rotation. This non-marring, aluminum tool rotates the crankshaft the proper way, when the balancer is off. Making sure to have the proper size, position this socket over the end of the crankshaft, so it can be turned using a 1/2" breaker bar or drive ratchet.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W4.7500” x H2.0000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.