AFX310110 - LS7 Dipstick Drill Guide
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
TechAFX LS7 Dipstick Drill Guide
If you are converting an LS7 to a wet sump engine, you will need to drill a hole for a new dipstick tube in your engine block. This simple TechAFX drill guide precisely positions the pilot hole for the new oil dipstick on the block.
Click on Documents Tab for Instructions
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W5.5000” x H2.7500” x L1.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.