HLY300-112 - Holley LS3 Style Hi-Ram Style Intake, 2 X 4500 Dominator (Sideways Mount) Dual Quad, Cast Aluminum
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Holley LS3 Style Hi-Ram Style Dual Quad Intake, 2 X 4500 Dominator (Sideways Mount).
The Holley GM LS3/L92 Modular Hi–Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet–metal for high–performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi–Ram intake with the high flowing LS3/L92 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget–minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race–bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off–road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street–rod applications and more!
Features:• Height (Carbureted or EFI, 2x4V Top Mount & Blank) – 11.08” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
• Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
• Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide.
• Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring.
• Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord.
• Runner Length – 6.50” , As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.25” to 2.77” .
• The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
• Runner length and the tapered cross–section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations.
• Cast aluminum construction.
• Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000–8000+RPM. Carbureted Hi–Ram Intake, 2 x 4500™ Dominator (sideways mount).
These parts should be used for the following applications: Racing/Performance/Street Rodder where hood restrictions are NOT a consideration.
Click on Documents Tab for Instruction Sheet
- Item Requires Shipping
- 29.0 lbs.
- W14.7500” x H13.0000” x L21.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.