GMP-19210007-EFIX - Pace SBC 350CID 350HP Crate Engine with EFI
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
After testing several combinations on the dyno we came up with this great performing fuel injected small block Chevy crate engine.
We started with the Chevrolet Performance 350HO based on a tough, Chevy four-bolt block that holds a strong nodular iron crankshaft, PM rods, and aluminum pistons. The high-lift camshaft gives the engine its own unique, aggressive idle. The cam is based on the same one found in 1965-67 Corvette 327 engines, but it has even more lift and duration. We topped the 350HO off with Edelbrock's 7116 Performer RPM Vortec intake and Edelbrock's E-Street TBI EFI system.
Power: 350 HP @ 5300 RPM, 407 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4100 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Vortec Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed-in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 10212811
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Chrome Steel Valve Covers with Chevy Bowtie Logo
• Chrome 14” Air Cleaner
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• Edelbrock 3600 E-Street EFI System
• Small Cap FAST Dual-Sync Billet Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 6” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• 2 Oil Filters
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced break in oil
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced 10W30 non-synthetic oil
• Pace engine prep and priming service. (click on documents tab for more information about Pace engine prep and oil priming service)
Note: Engine package does NOT include fuel pump.
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Pace Professional Engine Dyno Break-In & Testing
Pace 350/350HP EFI Engine with TH350 Transmission Combo Package
Pace 350/350HP EFI Engine with 700R4 Transmission Combo Package
Pace 350/350HP EFI Engine with 4L60E Transmission Combo Package
Pace 350/350HP EFI Engine with T56 6-Speed Transmission Combo Package
Pace 350/350HP EFI Engine with TKO600 5-Speed Transmission Combo Package
CPP Base 350/330HP Long Block Engine
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.