AFX650006 - TechAFX -6 AN BlackLITE Retro-Look PTFE Hose
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
-6 AN BlackLITE Retro-Look PTFE Hose. For use with TechAFX PTFE AN Fittings. Sold per Foot (12 inch increments)
Lightweight & built to last!
All TechAFX BlackLite smoothbore, conductive-core, PTFE AN Hose is built to provide the ultimate in weight savings, handle today’s fuels without allowing fuel to leak or seep through it (unlike rubber-core hose) and provide laminar fluid flow at about half the cost of comparable lightweight hose!
All TechAFX PTFE hose is ‘conductive-core’ – which means it has carbon impregnated into the inside diameter of the PTFE core. This resolves the one major issue with PTFE hose – it generates a static charge when fuel passes through it. With conductive-core PTFE hose (which is black on the inside), this static is grounded to the vehicle’s common ground – thus eliminating the one potential negative of PTFE hose.
BONUS: TechAFX BlackLITE PTFE AN hose has the look that enthusiasts want right now… BLACK! It’s lightweight fiber braided exterior looks great with one of the many currently available lightweight crimp-on AN hose ends installed or with TechAFX thread-on AN hose ends installed on it.
A Tenth of an Ounce, A Ton of Price
Any successful racer will tell you that reducing the weight of a performance vehicle is a ‘win-win’ scenario. Well, TechAFX BlackLITE is a ‘win-win-win’.
1. BlackLITE is a smoothbore, conductive-core PTFE AN hose: so it is built to last with ANY of today’s fuels -- that means install it once and forget about it. This is a big leap over today’s rubber-core hose.
2. TechAFX BlackLITE is half the weight/foot of most other AN hose on the market… except for the super-expensive XRP HS-79. TechAFX is OK talking about HS-79 because it has been the benchmark lightweight AN hose for years. TechAFX BlackLIGHT is essentially the same weight/foot of HS-79!
3. TechAFX BlackLITE PTFE AN hose will cost about half the competition! That’s great for a quality, lightweight PTFE hose built in the U.S.A.! That is why we call TechAFX BlackLITE a ‘win-win-win’!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.