PFS70035 FuelOnDemand Fuel Pump Controller Kit
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Here are the FuelOnDemand's various applications:
• Use with a carburetor. Use with a regulator to maintain correct 5-7 PSI while reducing pump duty cycle by as much as 70%. This is 70% less noise, heat and current draw. But when the engine needs more fuel, it's there.
• EFI with return (bypass) regulator. Allows the use of large high volume electric fuel pumps without the constant noise, and even more important, the heat produced by the pump is reduced. This equals longer life and reduced pump cavitation which is like engine detonation to your pump, the single largest cause of pump failure.
• EFI Returnless. Run a single inlet fuel line from the tank and let the FuelOnDemand Module control your fuel pressure. The FuelOnDemand system is fully programmable. You can basically set it up to provide different fuel pressure at different load conditions. Here's an example. Let's say you are running a port injection system (such as Powerjection II) and you are running 30 lb./hr. injectors at 45 PSI. This will supply enough fuel to support 425 HP. If you try to run more pressure (which raises the lb./hr. rating) the car won't run properly at idle or low engine speeds. But with FuelOnDemand you can program it to run at 45 PSI at low or no load conditions and have the fuel pressure increase to 70 PSI under load. Now your 30 lb./hr. injectors become 38 lb./hr. injectors and are capable of supplying enough fuel for 540 HP. The unit incorporates a 2.5BAR (25PSI) MAP sensor which can handle blown engines up to 25 pounds of boost. Any vehicle running a high volume electric pump should use FuelOnDemand to lessen pump noise, decrease high fuel temperatures (which can lead to vapor lock), and extend pump life by eliminating dead heading.
The FuelOnDemand Module Kit can be used with any other aftermarket EFI system to convert it to a returnless type setup. All you need is a 1/8-NPT tapped hole into the pressurized fuel system where the Fuel Pressure Sensor can be installed. Note that from a performance standpoint a return style system is preferable but the returnless setup eliminates the need to install a return line.
Click On Documents Tab for Installation Instructions
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.8 lbs.
- W9.7500” x H2.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST Sat 9AM-5PM
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.