New Connect and Cruise Packages
Chevrolet Performance is breaking new ground with the launch of the new Connect-and-Cruise crate powertrain systems. They're factory-engineered engine-and-transmission combinations that include all the electronic control modules, wiring harnesses and other key components you need with the simplicity of one part number. The CPP engineers matched the engines and transmissions for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out all the horsepower from them with total confidence. The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installation in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation and operation, without the need for third-party tuning.
GM LS3 495HP Engine and 4L70E Package Includes:
• GMP-19301358-PX Prepped & Primed LS3 495HP Engine with Installed Holley muscle car oil pan
• CPP Engine Controller and Harness
• CPP 4L70E Transmission
• CPP Performance SuperMatic 3000-3400 Stall Torque Converter
• CPP Transmission Controller
• Trans to Engine Bolt Package
• Torque Converter to Flexplate Bolt Package
• Trans Inspection Dust Sheilds
• Locking Trans Dipstick & Tube
• 14 Quarts Transmission Fluid
• Trans Cooler Lines -6AN adapter fittings
• Pace Pass-Thru Can & Tach lead harness
The hot new small block V8 in the GM lineup is the hyper-aggressive LS3. It offers a high-revving 376-inch combination that represents generations of small block V8 development and engineering. Not only is the LS3 an amazing engine in its stock configuration, but with those high-flowing rectangular port cylinder heads, the LS3 is loaded with potential. To tap into this potential, the engineers at GM Performance Parts offer you the LS 376/480 - an LS3 with an upgraded camshaft that ups power by a whopping 50 horsepower!
The LS 376/480 comes with the same great features as the LS3 crate engine. The bottom end includes a 6-bolt aluminum block, nodular crank, high performance rods, and 10.7:1 pistons. The heads are high-flowing rectangular-port units that share their design with the amazing LS7. The same EFI intake manifold feeds the hungry engine, while 1.7:1 roller rockers work with the upgraded camshaft.
With all of the same great components as the LS3, but with an additional 50 horsepower, the new LS 376/480 is ready, willing, and able to answer your call for a new LS crate engine.
Pace Performance GM LS3 495HP with Holley Oil Pan Engine Includes:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Pace installed Holley 302-1 oil pan (click here for measurements and details), other oil pans available upon request.
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil filter and Pace Performance recommend break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Power: 495 HP @ 6200 RPM, 475 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4500 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .525” Intake / .525” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 219 deg. Intake / 228 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
CPP 4L70E Transmission
Similar in design to the 4L65E, this 4L70E electronically controlled four speed overdrive transmission is suitable for "LS" series V8 engines producing up to 495 Ft. Lbs of torque.
Features:• Increased horsepower and torque capacity
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.