This unique engine starts with the Chevrolet Performance LS525HP crate engine and gets the Chevrolet Performance 88958679 front distributor drive timing cover kit installed along with the other needed components to complete this turnkey crate engine. No engine control module (ECU) or wiring harness is needed. Standard Chevy location radiator hose inlet and outlet. Front timing cover designed with heater hose ports. Our dyno test results: 550HP @ 6700 RPM, 496 ft.-lbs. of torque @ 5000 RPM.
Pace Performance Upgrades Include:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Pace installed Holley 302-1 oil pan (click here for details), other oil pans available
• Chevrolet Performance LSX Single Plane Intake Manifold
• Hand built AED 750CFM Holley mechanical secondary carb with electric choke
• 14” Chrome Air Cleaner
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 6.325” ATI Harmonic Balancer
• Installed Chevrolet Performance 88958679 front distributor drive timing cover kit
• Thermostat and Housing
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• Stewart Performance Aluminum Water Pump
• Proform GM Licensed Orange Aluminum Valve Covers with Chevrolet script
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• HD Starter & Bolts
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
The Chevrolet Performance 88958679 front distributor drive timing cover accepts a Ford style mechanical fuel pump, mechanical fuel pump is not included but we can install and plumb upon request
Power: 525 HP @ 6200 RPM, 486 ft. lbs. of torque @ 5,200 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .525” Intake / .525” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 226 deg. Intake / 236 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 110 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
GM Recommended Torque Converter Stall 3000-3400
General Motors limited 1 year parts only warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.