Pace Performance Turnkey Chevy 350 300HP Engine Includes:
• Pace engine prep & oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• Holley 600CFM Vacuum Secondary Carb with electric choke
• Fuel Pump and Fuel Line to Carb
• GM Licensed Chrome 14” Air Cleaner with Chevy Logo
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
• GM Licensed Chrome Steel Valve Covers with Chevy Logo
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter and Bolts
• 6” Harmonic Balancer
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short water pump available upon request)
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
Pace Performance 1 Year Parts Only & warranty.
Our Pace 350/300 HP is one of our most popular Chevrolet Performance Parts crate engine because no one can deliver such performance for this kind of value. Pace Performance believes that everyone should be able to afford a high quality GM V-8 without going broke. The 350/300 is an answer to those car crafters who demand maximum return on their money. But, just because it's affordable, don't think that it's a stone. The 350/300 delivers 300 HP @5300 RPM, 356 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3700 RPM. With those kinds of numbers, it's the perfect replacement engine for the millions of GM vehicles that shipped with a small-block.
•Power: 300 HP @5300 RPM, 356 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3700 RPM
•Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
•Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
•Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
•Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
•Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
•Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
•Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
•Pistons: Cast Aluminum
•Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
•Cam Lift: .443” Intake / .465” exhaust
•Cam Duration @ .050”: 214 deg. Intake / 224 deg. Exhaust
•Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
•Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
•Combustion Chamber: 76cc
•Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
•Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
•Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5100
•Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
•Cylinder Head Notes: 7 Bolt style Exhaust Flange Standard, 85' and prior intake manifold bolt pattern. Perimeter bolt style Valve Covers. This head is very similar to the old #882 castings from the 1970's.
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.