Pace Performance Turnkey Chevy 350 290HP Engine Includes:
• Pace engine prep & oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• FiTech 400HP EFI system. Click Here for more information about FiTech EFI systems
• GM Licensed Chrome 14” Air Cleaner with Chevy Logo
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
• GM Licensed Chrome Steel Valve Covers with Chevy Logo
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter and Bolts
• 6” Harmonic Balancer
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short water pump available upon request)
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
The 350/290 HP is the most popular Chevrolet Performance Parts crate engine because no one can deliver such performance for this kind of value. Chevrolet Performance Parts believes that everyone should be able to afford a high quality GM V-8 without going broke. The 350/290 is an answer to those car crafters who demand maximum return on their money. But, just because it's affordable, don't think that it's a stone. The 350/290 delivers 308 hp @ 5100 rpm and a solid 347 lb. -ft. of torque at 3900 rpm. With those kinds of numbers, it's the perfect replacement engine for the millions of GM vehicles that shipped with a small-block.
Power: 308 HP @5100 RPM, 347 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3900 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .450” Intake / .460” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 222deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 76cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5100
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Cylinder Head Notes: 7 Bolt style Exhaust Flange Standard, 85' and prior intake manifold bolt pattern. Perimeter bolt style Valve Covers. This head is very similar to the old #882 castings from the 1970's.
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.