The VCM Scanner utility is a fully featured OBDII scanning and diagnostic tool.
It allows viewing, charting and logging of diagnostic data in real time via the vehicle OBDII diagnostic data port. It also allows viewing of vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) and other vehicle information. Built in VCM controls also supported. Command fans, closed loop, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and more real time! No editor package can be considered complete without comprehensive scan tool capabilities.
If at a later time you decide you would like to try your hand at tuning your vehicle. All you need to do is purchase the required number of credits and then you're on your way to unleashing more performance.
• Powerful MDI user interface
• Variable Logging/Playback speeds or user controlled using the chart display
• Export feature allows you to view/modify your file via Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word
• Customizable histograms (Example)
• Histogram user defined filters
• Histogram cell count filter
• Printable histograms
• Customizable gauge display (dashboard) (Example)
• Customizable chart (Example)
• Separate gauge and chart displays
• Sensor based configuration support
• Table based histogram configuration support
• Auto histogram adjustment on vehicle connect
• Installs with default histograms loaded
• Installs in ready-to-scan configuration
• Installs with additional histograms
• User defined PIDs with complex function support (Example)
• MPIDS (Memory PID's) supported
• View and clear DTCs in just seconds (Example)
• View readiness test status
• Change histogram while scanning
• Change charts while scanning
• Change gauges while scanning
• Change unit value while scanning
• Change config files while scanning
• Copy/Paste special between VCM Scanner and VCM Editor
• User inputted markers and comments
• Log comment section to give commentary for future viewing
• VCM Controls for GM V6, GM Gen3 V8, GM Gen4 V8 and GM L4 Vehicles (Example)
• Case Learn Feature
• Utilizes GM's Fast Packet Technology
• Scan 6 bytes of data at 40 frames per second
• Scan 12 bytes of data at 20 frames per second
• Scan 24 bytes of data at 10 frames per second
• Scan 48 bytes of data at 5 frames per second[*]Scan 56 bytes of data at 5-20 frames per second-vehicle/pcm dependant
(above modes not supported on all vehicles)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.