What is a credit?
A credit, or more precisely, the current number of available credits is the determining factor on what licenses you can select with HP Tuners VCM Suite. Each license type has an associated number of credits that are required to activate it. As an example, when you first purchase VCM Suite, it ships with 8 credits. You could use these credits to license four LS1 Single vehicles or two LS2 vehicles, or 2 x LS1 and 1 x LS2 etc. If you do not have enough credits to activate the desired license you must purchase and add more credits. Eg. If you have 4 existing credits and wish to activate an LS1 year/model license (requires 6 credits) you would need to purchase at least 2 additional credits before that option would be available. Overall, the credit is the basic measure of what licenses you can and can't activate at any time.
Adding credits is a simple process.
To purchase and add new credits:
1. You must be an existing HP Tuners customer with MPVI interface to purchase new credits.
2. You must enter the serial number of your MPVI interface.
3. Enter the number of additional credits you would like to purchase in the quantity box.
4. Click Add to Basket.
5. Checkout normally.
6. A new software application key will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed. (Note: this is not fully automated so there will be some processing delay.).
7. Once you receive your new application key, enter it into the VCM Suite software and the additional credits will be activated.
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.