GMP-TK6SP350-1 Chrome Finish CPP SP350 350CID Engine & TKO600 5-Speed Transmission Combo Package
The new SP350 uses the proven ZZ4 short block and adds to it the Fast Burn aluminum cylinder heads for 375 value packed horsepower. With value in mind, the SP350 uses stamped steel rocker arms and the same ZZ4 camshaft that powers thousands of hot rods. The SP350 is an excellent choice for the basis of a custom engine. Its strong forged steel crankshaft and forged powdered metal connecting rods have been proven to 500 horsepower. Value priced small-block power, great durability, easy power upgrades.
Power: 375 HP @ 5600 RPM, 405 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3600 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.72:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .474” Intake / .510” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 208 deg. Intake / 221 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Dual Bolt Pattern Fast Burn Aluminum, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 62cc
Valves: .200” Intake/ 1.55” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: LS Beehive 12625033, Max .530” Lift
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5800
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 36 degrees total @ 4000 RPM
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Chrome Stamped Steel Valve Covers with Chevy Logo
• Steel Chrome 14” Air Cleaner with Chevy Logo
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• Hand built AED 750CFM Holley mechanical secondary carb
• Performance Fuel Pump with Plumbing to Carb
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter with Bolts
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short style pump available upon request)
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
• Pace engine prep and priming service. (click on documents tab for more information about Pace engine prep and oil priming service)
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
TREMEC's TKO series of 5-speed transmissions was first made famous by the 5-liter Mustang movement and has since been fitted into nearly every rear-wheel drive performance application imaginable.
Serving up 600 lb-ft of torque capacity, along with confidence-inspiring shifts and fuel-saving overdrive, the TKO offers an ideal blend of brute strength and street manners – which may be why it's the manual transmission behind more boulevard-bruising street machines and sportsman race victories than all of it's competitors combined.
2.87 1st, 1.89 2nd, 1.28 3rd, 1.00 4th,.82 5th, REV- 2.56
Pace TKO 600 Transmission Package Includes :• TCET4618 Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission
Related Engines and Components:
Pace Professional Engine Dyno Break-In & Testing
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.