Pace Performance Chevy 355 390HP Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully assembled long block
• Polished Finned Aluminum Valve Covers
• GM Licensed 14” Air Cleaner with Chevrolet Script
• As Cast Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold
• Hand built AED 650CFM Holley mechanical secondary carb with electric choke
• Performance mechanical fuel pump, plumbed to carb with filter
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short style pump available upon request)
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
BluePrint limited 30 month / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace SBC 355CID 390HP EFI Crate Engine with Polished Finish
SBC 355CID 390HP Engine with TH350 3-Speed Auto Transmission Combo Package
SBC 355CID 390HP Engine with 700R4 4-Speed Overdrive Auto Transmission Combo Package
SBC 355CID 390HP Engine with 4L70E 4-Speed Overdrive Auto Transmission Combo Package
SBC 355CID 390HP Engine with Tremec T56 6-Speed Manual Transmission Combo Package
SBC 355CID 390HP Engine with Tremec TKO600 5-Speed Manual Transmission Combo Package
We start with BluePrint Engines dyno tested long block crate engines and finish them off with top quality, name brand components. These complete crate engines are delivered to your door ready to run.
Power: 390 HP @ 5400 RPM, 410 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3900 RPM
Displacement: 355 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.030” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 10:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps with passenger side oil dip stick hole, brass freeze plugs.
Crankshaft: Cast Steel, polished, stress relieved and shot peened with chamfered oil holes
Connecting Rods: Heavy Beam with 150,000 psi bolts
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .495” Intake / .503” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 220 deg. Intake / 224 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Performance Aluminum
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: 2.02” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 1.25” Diameter
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.