GMP-19301360-BFX Pace GM LS3 525HP with Borla Stack EFI Turn Key Crate Engine Includes:
• Pace engine dyno break-in, test & tuning service.Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Borla 200065 55mm EFI As-Cast Cross Ram Injection System
• Complete Holley Dominator Electronics Package
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Pace installed Holley 302-1 oil pan (click here for measurements and details), other oil pans available upon request.
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Using the LS3 production engine – the same used in Corvettes and Camaros – as the foundation for the LS376/525 helped keep the retail price lower, while the ASA camshaft is a proven, power-building component that has been successful in the high-rpm world of circle track racing.
The ASA camshaft is a hydraulic roller with .525-inch lift on both the intake and exhaust sides, along with 226 degrees duration on the intake side and 236 degrees on the exhaust side. Coupled with a tight, 110-degree lobe separation angle, it helps the engine deliver excellent throttle response and breath exceptionally well at high rpm.
Power: 525 HP @ 6300 RPM, 489 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4400 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .525” Intake / .525” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 226 deg. Intake / 236 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 110 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.