The DIRTcar DC18 CT525 by Pace Performance was developed as a competitive cost containment engine alternative for modified's and late models currently competing with open rules engines.
The factory sealed racing engine package includes the following:
• New upgraded Forged pistons
• Jones steamline kit including billet water outlet in #16, #20 or 1 1/2" hose
• Programmed MSD 6014CT ignition controller utilizing factory coils and wires
• Pace crankcase vent system
• Jones Racing water pump kit
• Oil primer tank
• Remote oil filter mount kit
• Oil heater
• 8 quarts of 15W50 Maxima break-in oil and filter
• Aluminum motor mounts
• DIRTcar secondary sealing program installed
Each engine package is race prepped including oil system priming prior to shipping
Reviewed by: Percy09/10/2018 08:01PM
Product ownership: Less than 3 monthsNot purchased from: Pace Performance
I gotta say, we've been nah-sayers for many years thinking we need a huge open motor to compete,. we couldn't have been more wrong. Between the team at Pace and Willey's Carburetor where we purchased it, its lived up to everything they sold us on. It feels much larger than what it is and is very "driveable" from idle to the chip. We've not run it on a really large track yet, but for teh bullrings of Ohio, its what we need. Thanks to Don and the team @ Pace,... The support after the sale was worth more than the sale ! No question one of the best bang for the buck investments we've made.
You must login to post a review.