CPP Serpentine Accessory Drive System, With A/C
- Fits LS1, LS2, LS3 & LS6 engines (LS1, LS2, & LS6 require 12635649 balancer)
- Deluxe kit includes all of the components and hardware necessary to install on an engine with air conditioning.
- Includes 150Amp Alternator, Power steering pump, Denso 10S17F A/C fixed displacement compressor, mounting brackets, pullies, hardware, belts, tensioners etc. Kit uses OEM 2006-2007 Cadillac CTSV components.
- A/C compressor has its own mounting and belt, so if your car is non a/c simply do not mount the compressor
- Electrical connector for alternator #15306009 is not included. Electrical connector for A/C compressor clutch #88953303 is not included .
- This kit is was originally designed for CTS-V type engine bays and is taller and narrower than the 19155066 kit. Measurements from the crank center line: vertically 17.0" high, drivers side is 12.0" wide, and passenger side is 12.5" wide.
Use RUS648060 Russell fitting for power steering outlet.
Note: Drive system will not bolt to Production Cast Iron Blocks
If using a RUS648060 16mm X1.5mm O-ring adapter on the power steering pump in this kit, approximately .060" will need to be machined off of the back face of the pulley to clear the adapter fitting. The pump will supply 2 gallons per minute @ 1640/1740 PSI
The A/C compressor in this kit is a Denso 10S17F
Serpentine System without Air
Passenger side top mount add on A/C Package
Alternator connector and pigtail
A/C Compressor connector and pigtail
Power Steering Pump to -6 AN Male Adapter Fitting
LS3 Harmonic Balancer for use with 19155066 Serp System
ARP HD Balancer bolt and washer kit
Reviewed by: David08/18/2013 09:46PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: Pace Performance
All parts fit my new LS3 engine, but don't buy this drive for use on any street rod using a mustang II style suspension with rack and pinion steering. The alternator sits about an inch from the steering shaft on the rack and won't work.
The corvette style serpentine drive places the alternator too far from the engine centerline to work with cars '40 and older - the engine compartment is just too narrow.