17802825 - COPO LS 427 425hp Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
The COPO 427 for A Stock competition uses the large-bore cylinder block and high-flow cylinder heads of the LS7 engine and complements them with a high-compression rotating assembly to deliver big power from its large displacement. Its lightweight aluminum block and heads revive the spirit of the original ZL-1 all-aluminum 427 big-block that helped forge the COPO legacy in 1969.
Mahle .043" x .043" x 3mm piston rings
Chevrolet Performance steel billet hydraulic roller camshaft
Chevrolet Performance "Ceramic Ball" high-rpm hydraulic roller tappets
3/8" diameter LS7 pushrods
1.8:1 ratio LS7 rocker arms with roller trunions
PSI "Max Life" beehive valve springs
Hardened steel spring seats
Lightweight steel retainers
Fully CNC'ed aluminum cylinder heads — based on LS7
275 cc nominal intake port volume
89 cc nominal exhaust port volume
70 cc nominal combustion chamber volume
Del West titanium intake valves — 2.205" head diameter x 7mm stem
Lightweight sodium-filled exhaust valves — 1.615" head diameter x 7mm stem
Fel-Pro Performance multi-layer steel head gaskets with raised cylinder sealing bead
Internal wet sump oil pump
Deep-sump cast aluminum oil pan —
Billet electric water pump
Chevrolet Performance/Holley "Hi Ram" intake manifold
Whipple billet throttle body — 102mm blade
ENGINE CONTROLS & IGNITION:
Production LS7 ignition coils
Production LS7 secondary wires
- Chevrolet Performance Parts
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - All Bare, Short, Long & Complete Engines
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - LS Crate & Long Block Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - 7.0L-427 CID Performance Engines
- Super Stores - COPO Camaro - COPO Camaro Engines
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.