MOR20144 - Moroso Dart LS Next Oil Pan Kit
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Fully Fabricated Steel Oil Pan Kit Wet Sump, 7 Quart Capacity, 6" Deep, Baffled
Engine Application: Dart LS Next Engine Blocks
Fits: 1967-’92 Camaro, 1968-’78 Nova, 1965-’72 Chevelle,1953-’96 Corvette, 1978-’88 G-Body, and GM S10/S15 Two Wheel Drive Blazer/Truck
- Kit includes Dart LS Next oil pan and Moroso Part No 22934, Billet Aluminum Spacers with mounting hardware
- Oil pan has a 3/16" thick precision laser cut steel rail specifically designed for the LS Next Engine Block
- Features a trap door baffle and a removable windage tray that wraps around the oil pump for horsepower savings and oil control
- Has a 16 gauge steel sump to stand up to the toughest racing conditions
- Front of the oil pan is 2 ¼" deep to the beginning of the 6" deep sump
- The sump is 8 1/4" long and 8 3/4" wide
- Clears 4.125" stroke with most steel rods
- The included billet aluminum spacers, mount between the engine block and the oil pan with the supplied mounting hardware, sealing via the built in O-ring groove and requires a stock GM LS Gasket
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.1 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H10.7500” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.