Click on image to zoom
ARP1002901 - ARP Automatic Transmission Flexplate Bolt Kit- High Performance -Chevy & Ford Engines- 7/16"-20 X .680", 3/4" Socket- Note For Old Style Engines With 2 piece Rear Main Seal Only
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Special Order Item
Flywheel and flexplate bolts play an important role in the performance and safety of race cars and street machines alike. That's why the fastener experts at ARP have developed special bolts that are far superior to OEM hardware. ARP offers two styles of flywheel/flexplate bolts: High Performance and Pro Series. They are both forged from aerospace alloy and heat treated prior to machining and thread rolling. Both feature an exclusive, flat, 12 point head design larger than stock shank diameter for increased strength and improved flywheel register. The popular High Performance series is rated at 180,000 psi, and the premium grade Pro series, originally developed for NASCAR Winston Cup competition are rated at 200,000 psi. Complete with washers and nuts where applicable.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H1.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.