12615363 - LS6 Bare Cylinder Head, Bare No Springs or Valves
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
The LS Family Production and C5R Aluminum Heads
Great cylinder-head airflow has been a key enabler of the LS Series exceptional performance. GM Performance Parts delivers those power-building attributes to you with a range of production-style aluminum heads from the LS6 heads for smaller-displacement engines to LS7 style heads for 427-inch-and-larger combinations, our aluminum heads benefit from General Motors extensive research and development program, ensuring maximum airflow without compromises. In fact, many professional builders use our heads as straight bolt-ons, with no further machining. Many of our assembled heads use premium machining and materials, including CNC finishing and porting, along with lightweight, hollow-stem valves, sodium-filled exhaust valves and on some heads lightweight titanium intake valves.
Aluminum LS Family Head Technical Notes:
- Manufactured from 319-T5 aluminum alloy
- High-efficiency combustion chambers
- Symmetrical intake and exhaust ports
- Angled spark plugs (14mm; 5/8" hex; " reach; taper-seat plugs)15 valve angle
- Bolt-down-type rocker arms
- Center-bolt valve cover hold-downs
- Fits Gen III and Gen IV Small-Blocks only*
LS6 Bare Cylinder Head
- 2.00" intake, and 1.55" exhaust
- 210cc cathedral port intake ports
- 70cc D-shaped exhaust ports
- 65cc combustion chambers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.1 lbs.
- W8.5000” x H6.4000” x L21.2000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.