Click on image to zoom
10185063 - ZZ4 Aluminum Intake Manifold- 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy With EGR - Spread Bore Or Square Bore Carb Flange
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This manifold is used on all ZZ series 350 HO engines and also can be used on all small-block Chevrolet's through 1986. This aluminum manifold produces the same horsepower as the previous high-rise design, but provides increased hood clearance and more versatility. It has a dual-pattern flange that can accommodate both standard-flange Holley and spread-bore Quadrajet four-barrel carburetors. This manifold has provisions for all late-model accessory brackets EGR and an integral hot air choke. A heat shield can be mounted underneath the manifold to prevent coking when EGR is used. This manifold carburetor flange is approximately 1/2" lower than the LT1 manifold.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.8 lbs.
- W11.3000” x H6.9000” x L23.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.