12366543 - Hydraulic Roller Camshaft ZZ502/502
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This steel hydraulic roller is used in the 502/502 crate engines.
The duration at .050" tappet lift (intake/exhaust) is 224/234
Lift with 1.7:1 rocker ratio (intake/exhaust) is 527/544.
Valve lash is zero/zero
Lobe centerline is 110 degrees.
This cam is intended to be used in Gen VI factory roller blocks. It is possible to use this cam in Mark IV and Gen V blocks if aftermarket tie-bar type lifters are used along with a Gen VI timing set and thrust plate. Some early blocks may need to be drilled and tapped for thrust plate mounting.
Lifters are not included.
Cam has lobe for mechanical fuel pump
Intended for factory roller blocks - 96' and up. Use with thrust plate and Gen VI timing chain set. Can be used on some Mark IV 454's if the block is machined for the thrust plate and has the two holes under the cam gear - some blocks have this provision, some don't visual inspection is necessary.
Single valvespring part # 12462970 or 12495691 set of 16
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.1 lbs.
- W3.3000” x H3.3000” x L27.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.