12496820 - Low-Rise Vortec Intake Manifold With EGR
This Vortec manifold was designed for ultimate horsepower and torque to be used with Vortec cylinder head, P/N 12529093, 12558060, 12497186 or 12464298. This aluminum four-barrel manifold will accept Holley or Quadrejet carburetors and is EGR equipped. Use intake manifold gasket P/n 12529094 and eight special manifold bolts P/N 12550027. You can use EGR P/N 17052693.
Manifold height: measured from end rail of block to carburetor mounting flange - rear - 5-1/4", front - 3-3/4"
To hook up EGR with this intake, following parts are required:10220275 EGR pipe, 12552329 fitting, vortec exhaust manifold # 12557828, 12557828DT (tapped for O2 sensor) or ED1476 weld-on fitting kit for use with headers.
To plug EGR pipe hole in intake, use GM 12556596 or a 10AN plug.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W11.3000” x H6.9000” x L23.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.