12496820 - Low-Rise Vortec Intake Manifold With EGR
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This Vortec manifold was designed for ultimate horsepower and torque to be used with Vortec cylinder head, P/N 12529093, 12558060, 12497186 or 12464298. This aluminum four-barrel manifold will accept Holley or Quadrejet carburetors and is EGR equipped. Use intake manifold gasket P/n 12529094 and eight special manifold bolts P/N 12550027. You can use EGR P/N 17052693.
Manifold height: measured from end rail of block to carburetor mounting flange - rear - 5-1/4", front - 3-3/4"
To hook up EGR with this intake, following parts are required:10220275 EGR pipe, 12552329 fitting, vortec exhaust manifold # 12557828, 12557828DT (tapped for O2 sensor) or ED1476 weld-on fitting kit for use with headers.
To plug EGR pipe hole in intake, use GM 12556596 or a 10AN plug.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W11.3000” x H6.9000” x L23.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.