12496821 - CPP Vortec TBI Intake Manifold - With EGR
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Vortec TBI intake manifold
Designed for swapping Vortec heads onto TBI engines
EGR compatible. Parts listed below are required for EGR operation. Will work with Vacuum controlled EGR valves only.
Note: Power brake booster vacuum line must be re-routed to port at rear of intake.
Note: The exhaust manifold from 1996-and-new pickup trucks with RPO L31 350 engine, 12557828, is drilled and tapped to accept and EGR tube. EGR pipe 10220275 can be used with EGR valve 17113457 and gasket 12337972. This manifold is primarily intended for use with Vortec heads on pre-1996 engine blocks. Blocks manufactured in 1995 or eariler have thermostat bypass passage from the block directly to the water pump. If manifold is used on 1996 and later engines (which do not have the bypass in the block), you must run a coolant bypass line from the manifold to the 5/8" hose nipple on the water pump (passenger's side). Suggested routing is from the 3/8" NPSF boss on manifold to the water pump.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.0 lbs.
- W14.2000” x H6.9000” x L22.7000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.