12623967 - Production L92 / LS3 Gen IV Block - 4.065" Bore, 9.240" Deck, 6 Bolt Main, Aluminum Block
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
The LS Series cylinder block is the foundation for the serious performance achievements that are driving a new generation of street and racing enthusiasts. Features include a deep-skirt casting (the block side extends below the crankshaft centerline); 6-bolt cross-bolted main caps, strong and lightweight aluminum alloy casting (most productioin blocks) and provisions for the latest in engine control management. The cam-in-block configuration brings inherent torque to every LS engine, with production-based blocks capable of supporting combinations of 500 horsepower or more. The corvette ZR1'sunique 6.2L block, for example, supports the engine's 638-horsepower rating. GM Performance Parts' high-performance inon LSX cylinder block supports more than 2000 forced-inductioni horses!
Whether you're building a mild street engine or an Outlaw racing engine, starting with a strong LS cylinder block brings the assurance that you'll amke the power you need with a durable foundation.
L92 / LS3 Aluminum block
- Direct replacement for 2007-2008 L92 and 2008 LS3 6.2L
- Production aluminum block with iron sleeves
- Production oiling system
- 6-bolt main bearing caps
- 9.240" deck
- Use with LS1, LS6, LS2, L92 or LS3 cylinder heads
- 4.065" finish bore (103.25mm)
- Provisions for "active fuel management"
- Great for stroker cranks and even more cubes
- Tested to over 500 HP
- Item Requires Shipping
- 106.8 lbs.
- W22.8000” x H13.0000” x L38.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.