19260100 - LSX Semi Finished Tall Deck Bowtie Bare Block
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
LSX Bowtie Block
Delivering the seemingly impossible combination of professional racing-level strength and entry-level affordability, the LSX Bowtie Block is the next revolution in high-performance engine-building.
This durable iron-block casting is based primarily on GMs production LS7 block, but designed with more material in key areas including a thicker deck and bores to support displacements of 454 cubic inches or more, and unique six-bolts-per-cylinder
head-clamping capability that enables forced-induction and nitrous combinations of greater than 2000 horsepower.
Because the LSX Bowtie block is based on production LS blocks, all of the LS Series cylinder heads, crankshafts, oil pans, camshafts, and accessories bolt right up to it. There is also a tall-deck version for building even larger engines. GM Performance Parts delivers the LSX Bowtie Block semi-finished, allowing you to finish it to your needs. Whether you're building a tame 500-horse street engine for your hot rod or a 1700 horsepower turbo engine for an Outlaw drag racer, the LSX Bowtie Block is the foundation for an unbeatable combination at an unbeatable price!
LSX Bowtie Block specs and features include:
- Fully CNC-machined cast iron block
- True priority main oiling
- 6-head bolts per cylinder
- Standard 4.40" bore spacing
- Extra-thick siamese cylinder bores, ready for final honing
- Semi-finished, machined thicker decks
- LS7-style, 6-bolt dowel-located billet main bearing caps
- Wet-sump and dry-sump oiling capability
- Production-style deep-skirt head bolt holes
- Production bolt hole
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.