19166981 - LSX-CT Bare Cylinder Head
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
LSX-CT and LSX-DR Heads
The LSX-CT (Circle Track) and LSX-DR (Drag Racing) cylinder heads feature raised-runnerdesigns for improved airflow that supports sustained high-rpm performance. Intake port configuration is similar to the competition-derived C5R head, but the ports are raised an amazing 10 mm and the intake manifold bolt pattern is spread to accommodate additional port configurations. Additional features include:
- 11 valve angle (same as C5R head)
- Accomodates up to 1.660" diameter valve springs
- Raised rocker rails
- Requires shaft-mount rockers (P/N 19201808)
- May require special valve covers to clear shaft-mount rockers
- Provisions for down-nozzle machining
- 9 intake manifold angle - requires new LSX DR or LSX CT intake manifolds
- unique LSX-CT/DR exhaust bolt pattern
LSX-CT Cylinder head
- 356-T6 aluminum racing head
- 5/8" thick deck
- LSX-CT retangle-intake port design - requires LSX-CT or LSX-DR intake manifold
- LSX-CT/DR spread-port exhaust port pattern
- Cast-in down-nozzle bosses (not machined)
- Designed for 2.200" intake and 1.610" exhaust valves
- Fully CNC-ported
- Machined for 1.625" valve springs
- 11 valve angle
- Minimum 4.125" bore
- 302cc CNC'd intake ports
- 109cc CNC'd exhaust ports
- 45cc CNC'd combustion chambers
- Capable of over 850 naturally aspirated horsepoer!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 55.0 lbs.
- W8.5000” x H6.4000” x L21.2000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.