Click on image to zoom
19210729 - GM "Self-Aligning" Aluminum Roller Rocker Arm Set (1.6:1 Ratio)- Set of 16
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
These small block 1.6:1 ratio aluminum rockers are similar to the rockers used in the 1996 Corvette LT4 engine, except the trunnions have been machined for early model 3/8" rocker studs. These kits of 16 rockers include nuts and instruction sheets. They are self-aligning style rockers with washers between the rollers and the rocker body for improved wear characteristics. Reducing the length of the rocker stud slots improves the stiffness by 30% over comparable aftermarket designs. These rockers will accommodate up to .575" valve lift. One of the main advantages of these rockers is about 2 lbs-ft in rotation torque which provides a quieter idle. When using a high lift camshaft, be sure to check for valve spring coil blind, retainer to seal clearance, and piston to valve clearance. When using valve covers with drippers, it may be necessary to remove them for proper rocker arm clearance. When using on cast iron head check for adequate pushrod clearance.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.2 lbs.
- W10.5000” x H3.3800” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Free Shipping On Orders over $199 Rules and Restrictions apply, see shipping information for details
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.