19260164 - CPP LSA 6.2L 556 HP Supercharged Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
The new 2009-2013 Cadillac CTS-V ups its performance with an all new 6.2L supercharged LSA engine that delivers 556 HP making it second only to the Corvettes LS9 supercharged engine as the most powerful production LS crate engine offered by GM Performance Parts. It is based on the same foundation as the LS9, but with a slightly smaller supercharger and a few other unique components designed to deliver Cadillac's signature quietness and refinement.
But just because the LSA doesn't have the same peak power numbers of the LS9 engine doesn't mean it comes up short in any important measurement. The unique aluminum cylinder block casting houses a forged steel crankshaft and super tough reciprocating parts, integrated piston cooling jets, high flow cylinder heads and a relatively mild camshaft with .492" lift on both intake and exhaust sides.
The forced induction of the 1.9L sixth generation supercharger makes up for the comparative lack of valve lift by packing the combustion chamber full of air and fuel. This gives the LSA 556 horsepower and 551 Ft. Lbs of torque, along with excellent idle quality and "right now" throttle response. And unlike the LS9, the LSA comes with a conventional wet sump lubrication system.
- Engine type - LS series Gen IV small block V8
- Displacement - 376 CID (6.2L)
- Bore & Stroke - 4.06" X 3.62" (103.25mm X 92mm)
- Block - 12627939 cast aluminum with 6 bolt cross-bolted main caps
- Crankshaft - 12603616 - 8-bolt Forged steel
- Connecting rods - 12604857 powdered metal
- Pistons - 12625119 Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft - Hydraulic roller - .480" / .480", 198 / 216 @ .050"
- Cylinder heads - 12604860 aluminum L92 style with 68cc chambers
- Valve size - 2.16 / 1.59
- Compression ratio - 9.1:1
- Rockers arms - 1.7:1 Roller trunnion
- Recommended fuel - 92 octane
- Max RPM - 6600
- Reluctor wheel - 58X
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and Corvette oil pan
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Supercharger, Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• Factory 12636325 A/T flexplate
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• 22901367 Intercooler Fluid Pump
• Oil Filter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Related Engines and Components:
GM LSA Engine Controller Package
LSA Connect & Cruise Engine and Trans Package
Auto Transmission Flexplate Conversion Kit
GM Emissions Legal E-ROD LSA Crate Engine Package
LS Engine Swap Mounts and Conversion Kits
GM LS Engine Serpentine Drive Packages
Complete LS Engine manual trans conversion packages
LS Engine Swap Oil Pan Packages
- Chevrolet Performance Parts
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - All Bare, Short, Long & Complete Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - LS Crate & Long Block Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - 6.2L-376 CID Performance Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - OE Factory Replacement Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - Engine Components - Engine Long Block
- Special Events - Camaro5 Fest
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.