19212191 - Standard Deck Bowtie Sportsman Block (2-Piece Rear Main Seal)
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Big-Blocks with big power are what you get when you select a GM Performance Parts Bowtie Sportsman Block for your drag racing or extreme street performance application. These blocks comprise a full line of high-quality, percision-machined components based on performance-proven GM designs. The extensive lineup of blocks makes choosingthe perfect block easy and our quality and precision machining is second to none.
The blocks are CNC machined, an automated process that guarantees precise tolerances. There are no approximations on these blocks they're exactly right, which is critical to obtaining maximum performance. GM Performance Parts offers more CNC machined block than anyone.
The highest-quality materials are used to cast GM Performance Parts Sportsman Bowtie Blocks. They are also available as tall decks, allowing you to make more cubic inches with larger-stroke crankshafts. These blocks can easily be bored and stroked to 500-or-more cubic inches. They can be fitted with one-piece or two-piece crankshaft seals for less chance of oil leaks (one-piece seals) or more aftermarket components attachements (two-piece seals).
The Bowtie Sportsman Blocks are available with splayed main caps, which have additional material holding the crankshaft in place. The caps are splayed to 16 degrees. GM Performance Parts uses splayed main caps throughout the entire line of performance-built Big-Blocks.
GM Performance Parts Bowtie Sportsman Blocks are ideal for drag racers or street machines where the goal is 800 horsepower and long-lasting reliability.
Standard Deck Bowtie Sportsman Block
- 2-Piece rear main seal
- CNC-machined cast-iron 4 bolt block
- 4.494" finished bore
- 4.600" max bore
- Tested to 800 horespower
Bowtie Sportsman Block Technical notes:
- Available in short deck (9.800") or tall deck (10.200") configurations
- Blocks have clearance for 4.500" stroke crankshafts
- CNC-machined to +/- .001" tolerance
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Bore finishes are ready to hone to size
- Machined for mechanical fuel pump
- Machined for hydralic roller and flat tappets
- Nodular iron 4-bolt main caps splayed 16 degrees on the threee center mains
- Priority main oiling system
- Blocks with a 1-piece rear main seal use the 6-bolt, Gen VI-style front cover (10230954) and Gen VI-style oil pan
- Blocks with a 2-piece rear main seal use the 10-bolt, Mark IV-style front cover and Mark IV-style oil pan
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H19.0000” x L27.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.