Click on image to zoom
25534420 - Pontiac Aluminum Valve Covers 301ci - 455ci For 1965 - 1979 Models
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Stylish, new covers fit 301-455-cubic-inch Pontiac engines manufactured from 1965-1979. They are designed for stock valvetrains and may not clear aftermarket rocker arms, springs, or stud girdles. Each cover has one 1.22 inch hole on left side for oil fill cap, or grommet for PCV or fresh air inlet. Covers have a natural aluminum finish with machined PONTIAC name and insignia. Kit includes two covers and Grommet Kit p/n 12341988
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.5 lbs.
- W9.3000” x H7.7000” x L23.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.