K10258 - BBC Serpentine System-Alternator Only
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Kwik Performance BBC M4 serpentine accessory system for all Mark IV, Gen V and Gen VI engines.
Here's a way to have all the advantages of a serpentine front accessory drive system without paying big bucks. It's the KwikPerf BBC-M4 serpentine system from Kwik Performance, Inc.
The KwikPerf system uses standard accessories you can find at any auto parts store—a Delco CS130 alternator, a Saginaw Type II power steering pump, a Camaro LS1 belt tensioner and either a GM R4 AC compressor or the popular Sanden 508 style AC compressor.
The KwikPerf system provides the flexibility to run just an alternator, or an alternator plus power steering, or a complete system with air conditioning.
Fits all Mark IV, Gen V and Gen VI big block Chevy engines (standard or tall deck) from 366 to 572 cubic inches. The KwikPerf kits include factory crank and water pump pulleys so all the engine builder will need is a reverse rotation water pump from mid-90's 454 Chevy pickup truck engines and a new serpentine belt.
Features and benefits:
- Stresses and vibrations evaluated with Finite Element Analysis and prototype testing.
- Tensioner placed in its proper position – in the“slack” portion of the belt.
- Belt and tensioner geometry optimized for proper belt tension – equivalent to OEM tension requirements.
- All pulleys aligned with each other within SAE specifications.
- Zinc plated fasteners used throughout for corrosion resistance and great appearance.
- All brackets made from 6061-T6 aluminum for light weight, good looks, and rust-free appearance. Matches aluminum heads and intake manifold.
- All plates are cut on a computer- controlled, ultra-high pressure water jet.
- All tensioners, pulleys, belts, compressors, alternators, etc. are standard, easily available items.
For tensioner and alternator
-Water pump pulley
-Type 7861 alternator
-Reverse rotation water pump
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.