ARP1007716 - Subaru WRX Wheel Stud Kit - Pack Of 5
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
ARP Wheel Studs
ARP's heat-treated 8740 chrome moly wheel studs are a much needed replacement for any car engaged in oval track or drag racing competition. They have a tensile strength of 190,000 psi and are easily able to handle the tremendous acceleration shock loads (shear) and lateral forces (elongation) found in racing. The studs are sold in packs of 5 (unless otherwise noted) and are cadmium plated for extra durability. Nuts are not included. Now available for all popular applications including GM, Ford, Honda and Chrysler replacements as well as for oval track racing and aftermarket street and strip axles.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H0.7500” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.