Click on image to zoom
ARP3000502 - ARP Alternator Stud - 7/16" X 5-1/4" Black Oxide
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Special Order Item
Strange as it may seem, there have been many races lost in oval track, off-road and endurance competition due to the OEM alternator stud failing and the subsequent loss of electrical power. To prevent this from ever happening, conscientious engine builders rely on ARPs bulletproof alternator studs. Theyre made from a premium grade 8740 chrome moly steel alloy and heat treated to a nominal 200,000 psi tensile strength. They are very rigid and wont bend under the stress of competition, eliminating problems with alternator pulley alignment. Heres more reliable insurance from the innovators at ARP. Available in 5.000? and 5.250? lengths. Includes a 12-point nut and flat washer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H0.7500” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.