Click on image to zoom
MOR72390 - Moroso Ballast Resistor, 1.82 ohms
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Special Order Item
Absolutely required for point-triggered ignitions equipped with coils that do not feature a built-in resistor such as Moroso Coil No. 72350, Accel Super Coil 140001, Super Stock High Vibration 8140HV, Racing Coils 140108, 140205 and 140305; Crane PS20 and PS40, Jacob’s 380672T and MSD Blaster 2 - 8200, 8202, and 8203, Blaster 3 - 8223
Ceramic base supports resistor to eliminate the possibility of electrical shorts and to dissipate heat
Includes built-in mounting boss; must be mounted to firewall or other metallic surface to further dissipate heat
1⁄4" spade terminals facilitate wiring to battery side of the coil
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W5.3750” x H4.5000” x L5.3750”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.