CPSLS34L65E Connect & Cruise - $500.00 Rebate - LS3 430HP & 4L65E Trans
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
New Connect and Cruise Package
Chevrolet Performance is breaking new ground in 2012 with the launch of the new Connect-and-Cruise crate powertrain systems. They’re factory-engineered engine-and-transmission combinations that include all the electronic control modules, wiring harnesses and other key components you need with the simplicity of one part number. Our engineers matched the engines and transmissions for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out all the horsepower from them with total confidence. The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installation in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation and operation, without the need for third-party tuning.
Engine and 4L65E Package Includes:
• 19301326 LS3 Engine
• 19258270 Engine Controller
• 4L65E Transmission with Torque Converter
• Transmission Controller
• 4L65E Install Kit
Click on Documents Tab for $500.00 Rebate Details and Form
Starting with the '08 Corvette, the world was first introduced to GM's latest small block V8 creation the 6.2-liter LS3. A continuation of the industry leading V8 engines from GM Powertrain, the LS3 kicks out 430 horsepower and 424 lb.-ft. of torque. (In the Corvette, those numbers go to 436 hp and 428 lb.-ft. of torque with the optional dual mode exhaust system.) It's a brute of a small block with 376 ready cubes at your beckon call.
The LS series of engines from GM Powertrain have broken new ground for efficiency and performance from a pushrod platform engine. The LS3 continues the engineering breakthroughs with revised cylinder heads featuring rectangle ports borrowed from the vaunted LS7. The heads feature 63 cc combustion chambers, 2.16-inch intake valves, and 1.59-inch exhaust valves. The camshaft features an aggressive .551-inches of lift on the intake side with less overlap (than the LS2) for even greater airflow and power. Rocker arms with a 1.7:1 ratio sit on top of the heads.
In the bottom end, the aluminum 6-bolts/main block features 4.06-inch bores and 3.62-inch stroke. A nodular iron crankshaft, powdered metal rods, and aluminum pistons (10.7:1 compression ratio) round out a rev-happy short block. Red line for the LS3 comes at 6600 rpm, and you will get there very quickly.
With a high-tech GM foundation, aluminum block, and high flowing rectangular-port heads, the LS3 is the new standard in the small block world. The LS3 helps power the new Corvette to a top speed of 190 mph. What will it power you to?
Power: 430 HP @ 5900 RPM, 424 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4600 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .551” Intake / .522” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 204 deg. Intake / 211 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: N/A
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and Camaro oil pan
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Oil Filter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Related Engines and Components:
See All Pace Connect & Cruise Packages
GM LS3 480HP Connect & Cruise Package
GM LS3 525HP Connect & Cruise Package
GM LS Engine Serpentine Drive Packages
LS Engine Swap Mounts and Conversion Kits
GM LS Engine Swap Headers
LS Engine Swap Oil Pan Packages
- Chevrolet Performance Parts
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - Crate Engine - Performance Engine
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - Engine - Engine Long Block
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - Engine and Transmission Packages - Connect & Cruise Powertrain Combo Packages
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - 6.2L-376 CID Performance Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - Connect and Cruise Engine Kits
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - OE Factory Replacement Engines
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST Sat 9AM-5PM
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.