GMP-5557LS3 Chevy 55-57 Connect & Cruise LS3 430HP & 4L65E Trans
Includes Pace engine prep & oil priming service and installed Holley 302-1 Muscle Car Swap Oil Pan
Chevy Tri-Five LS3 Connect & Cruise Package with $500.00 Mail In Rebate
Factory-engineered engine-and-transmission combinations that include all the electronic control modules, wiring harnesses and other key components you need with the simplicity of one part number. Chevrolet Performance engineers matched this engine and transmission for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out all the horsepower from them with total confidence. The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installation 1955-57 Chevies, for easier and quicker installation and operation, without the need for third-party tuning.
Engine and 4L65E Package Includes:
• GMP-19301236-PX Prepped and Primed LS3 Engine
• 19258270 Engine Controller
• 4L65E Transmission with Torque Converter
• Transmission Controller
• 4L65E Install Kit
• Pace installed Holley 302-1 oil pan
• HD Starter with Bolts
• Complete Engine and Transmission Swap Mount Kit
• Pace new engine prep and oil passages primed
• 2 oil filters and 12 quarts of recommend break in oil
• Locking Transmission Dipstick & Tube
• 12 quarts GM Dexron VI Automatic Transmission Fluid
• Trans Oil Cooler Line Adapters
Starting with the '08 Corvette, the world was first introduced to GM's latest small block V8 creation the 6.2-liter LS3. A continuation of the industry leading V8 engines from GM Powertrain, the LS3 kicks out 430 horsepower and 424 lb.-ft. of torque. (In the Corvette, those numbers go to 436 hp and 428 lb.-ft. of torque with the optional dual mode exhaust system.) It's a brute of a small block with 376 ready cubes at your beckon call.
The LS series of engines from GM Powertrain have broken new ground for efficiency and performance from a pushrod platform engine. The LS3 continues the engineering breakthroughs with revised cylinder heads featuring rectangle ports borrowed from the vaunted LS7. The heads feature 63 cc combustion chambers, 2.16-inch intake valves, and 1.59-inch exhaust valves. The camshaft features an aggressive .551-inches of lift on the intake side with less overlap (than the LS2) for even greater airflow and power. Rocker arms with a 1.7:1 ratio sit on top of the heads.
In the bottom end, the aluminum 6-bolts/main block features 4.06-inch bores and 3.62-inch stroke. A nodular iron crankshaft, powdered metal rods, and aluminum pistons (10.7:1 compression ratio) round out a rev-happy short block. Red line for the LS3 comes at 6600 rpm, and you will get there very quickly.
With a high-tech GM foundation, aluminum block, and high flowing rectangular-port heads, the LS3 is the new standard in the small block world. The LS3 helps power the new Corvette to a top speed of 190 mph. What will it power you to?
Power: 430 HP @ 5900 RPM, 424 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4600 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .551” Intake / .522” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 204 deg. Intake / 211 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: N/A
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Pace new engine prep and oil priming service
• Includes Oil filter and Pace Performance recommend break in oil: Shipped in Pan
• Locking Transmission Dipstick and Tube
• Transmission Case Oil Cooling Line Fittings
• 12 quarts of GM recommend Dexron VI Automatic Transmission Fluid
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
FEAD Serpentine Drive Packages
Custom designed 1955-57 Chevy Hedman Husler LS Swap headers (click on links listed below)1-3/4" Mid Length Headers
1-3/4" Long Tube Headers
1-3/4" X 1-7/8" Stepped Long Tube Headers
1-7/8" Long Tube Headers
1-7/8" X 2" Stepped Long Tube Headers
2" Long Tube Headers
- PACE Performance
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - All Bare, Short, Long & Complete Engines
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - LS Trans & Engine Packages
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - Connect and Cruise Engine Kits
- Super Stores - Connect & Cruise Store
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.