Click on image to zoom
66788 - Rod Bolt Stretch Gauge
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Special Order Item
0.001 Dial indicator. Check rod bolts the proper way, because sometimes torque readings may vary. Using the stretch factors supplied by rod bolt manufacturers, this stretch gauge offers a highly accurate way to measure torque pre-load. With a special, high-tension spring, this gauge remains conveniently positioned on the bolt during tightening, with adjustability for bolts up to 2.75" long. Simply position the stretch gauge over the length of the rod bolt before applying torque, take a reading, and record it. Then torque down to the proper torque setting, and take another reading with the stretch gauge. Calculate the difference and check the manufacturer's specification.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W5.2500” x H2.0000” x L11.2500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.