PAC-4207-1 High Output Coil for Ready-to-Run Distributors
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
High Output Coil for Ready-to-Run Distributors
This coil is designed to work specifically with the high output inductive storage ignition module in the Ready-to-Run distributors. The heavy gauge windings were engineered to ensure maximum power to higher RPM levels. A molded housing of glass reinforced polyester and high temperature epoxy encapsulation resists shock and vibration while providing excellent thermal conductivity. Brass primary contacts ensure maximum conductivity, while the male tower offers superior boot/terminal retention and protecting from arch over.
Primary Resistance: 0.4 Ohms
Secondary Resistance: 5.0K Ohms
Primary Inductance: 6.5mHj
Turns Ratio: 65:1
Maximum Voltage: 40,000 Volts
Click On Documents Tab for Installation and Wiring Instructions
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H5.5000” x L12.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.