CPSSP350T56 - Chevrolet Performance Assembled CPP SP350 357HP Deluxe Engine with T56 Transmission Package.
• SP350/357 350CID Turn-Key Crate Engine Package with A/C Serpentine Package
• GM T56 Transmission with shift lever & knob
• GM Bellhousing, flywheel & clutch installation package
CPSSP350357T56 - Chevrolet Performance Fully Assembled GM SP350 357HP Deluxe Turn-Key Crate Engine Includes:
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Black Steel Valve Covers
• Steel Chrome 14” Air Cleaner with Chevy Logo
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• GM Tuned Holley Carb
• Performance Fuel Pump
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• 12.75” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Cast Iron Long Water Pump
• Oil Filter and Adapter
• GM Performance Serpentine Drive System with A/C, Included but not installed due to shipping restrictions
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
The new SP350 uses the proven ZZ4 short block and adds to it the Fast Burn aluminum cylinder heads for 375 value packed horsepower. With value in mind, the SP350 uses stamped steel rocker arms and the same ZZ4 camshaft that powers thousands of hot rods. The SP350 is an excellent choice for the basis of a custom engine. Its strong forged steel crankshaft and forged powdered metal connecting rods have been proven to 500 horsepower. Value priced small-block power, great durability, easy power upgrades.
Power: 357 HP @ 5500 RPM, 407 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4000 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .473” Intake / .473” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 215 deg. Intake / 223 deg. Exhaust
Cylinder Heads: Cast iron vortec
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .220” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Max .480” Lift
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5600
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 36 degrees total @ 4000 RPM
Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Manual Transmission Package
The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed.
Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease-of-use as the T-56 Magnum.
Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory super cars
2.66 1st, 1.78 2nd, 1.30 3rd, 1.00 4th, .80 5th, .63 6th REV- 2.90
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!