BPF4084CT-P1X - Pace Prepped & Primed SBF 408/425HP with Chrome Trim Crate Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Black Stamped Steel Valve Covers with Ford Racing Logo
• Black 14” Air Cleaner with Ford Racing Logo
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap Aluminum Performance Dual Plane Intake
• Hand built AED 750CFM Holley mechanical secondary carb with electric choke
• Performance Fuel Pump with Plumbing to Carb
• MBI Distributor, Coil, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• 12-3/4” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter with Bolts
• 6.4” Harmonic Balancer with .350” crank pulley spacer included
• Front timing cover
• Performance Aluminum Pump
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
BluePrint limited 30 month / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
One High Performance Crate Engine At A Time
BluePrint Engines® was started 20 years ago in a small garage in central Nebraska. What started as a passion for speed turned into a hobby, then a job, and finally a career. BluePrint’s founder built one engine at a time for his friends and neighbors, and bit by bit his business and reputation grew. Drag racers, circle track racers, and street rodders all got some of the first engines produced by BluePrint Engines. Today the company he founded has produced over 200,000 factory replacement engines for cars and light trucks.
High Performance Crate Engine Experience
BluePrint means fun reliable horsepower that you can drive every day. That’s why you’ll find BluePrint engines in all kinds of vehicles—from 4x4s to air boats to kit cars to frame off restorations. You’ll find lots of choices for crate engines. Take a look at BluePrint.
Power: 425 HP @ 5200 RPM, 447 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4400 RPM
Displacement: 408 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.040” x 4.000”
Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 351 Windsor, 2-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: New Cast Steel
Connecting Rods: 6 ” Steel I-beam
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .543” Intake / .554” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 218 deg. Intake / 226 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: BluePrint Performance Aluminum, 190cc intake runner, 65cc exhaust runner
Combustion Chamber: 60cc
Valves: .202” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: 1.6:1 Ratio Stamped Steel, 5/16” pedestal mount
Valve Springs: Double Good for up to .575” lift
Balance: 28oz External
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 34 degrees total
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.