Pace Performance Chevy 383 430HP Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully assembled long block
• GM Licensed Aluminum Orange Powder Slant Edge Center-Bolt Valve Covers with Chevy Script
• Melling High Volume Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Front timing cover with 8” timing pointer
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Edelbrock Satin RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold
• Thermostat and Polished Aluminum Housing
• Hand built AED 750CFM Holley mechanical secondary carb with electric choke
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Performance Mechanical Fuel Pump
• Carb Fuel Inlet and Plumbing to Fuel Pump
• GM Licensed 14” Chrome Air Cleaner with Chevrolet Script
• Performance HEI Distributor
• Spark Plugs, Wires and Looms
• Long Aluminum Water Pump (short style pump available upon request)
• 14” HD Flexplate
• HD Performance Starter with Bolts
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
BluePrint limited 30 month / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace SBC 383/430HP EFI Crate Engine with Orange Trim.
Pace SBC 383CID 430HP Engine with TH400 3-Speed Auto Transmission Combo Package
Pace SBC 383CID 430HP Engine with 700R4 4-Speed Overdrive Auto Transmission Combo Package
Pace SBC 383CID 430HP Engine with 4L70E 4-Speed Overdrive Auto Transmission Combo Package
Pace SBC 383CID 430HP Engine with Tremec T56 6-Speed Manual Transmission Combo Package
Pace SBC 383CID 430HP Engine with Tremec TKO600 5-Speed Manual Transmission Combo Package
We start with BluePrint Engines dyno tested long block crate engines and finish them off with top quality, name brand components. These complete crate engines are delivered to your door ready to run.
Power: 430 HP @ 5700 RPM, 450 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4400 RPM
Displacement: 383 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.040” x 3.75”
Compression Ratio: 10:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps with passenger side oil dip stick hole, brass freeze plugs.
Crankshaft: Cast Steel, polished, stress relieved and shot peened with chamfered oil oils
Connecting Rods: Heavy Beam with 150,000 psi bolts
Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .528” Intake / .536” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 230 deg. Intake / 240 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Performance Aluminum
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: 2.02” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 1.25” Diameter
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.