Orders may take longer than usual to process due to manufacturers having issues receiving and shipping parts. If you need to know if a part is in stock, please call prior to placing your order. We are doing everything within our control to ship orders as soon as possible.
Oil Pan, SBC, '80-85, DART SHP, Engine Blocks, 7" Deep, Baffled for Road Race, makes an excellent Drag Race Oil Pan, For C-4 Corvette and other low ground clearance appl. Works up to a 4.125" Stroke with steel rods, 20mm oil warning sender.
Steel, Wet Sump, 7 Quart Capacity, 7" deep Sump, Road Race Baffled
Engine Application: SBC ’80-’85 engine blocks with 2 piece seal/passenger side dipstick & Dart SHP blocks
Fits: C-3 & C-4 Corvettes, Kit Cars and other low ground clearance applications
• Clears 4.125" stroke with most steel rods
• Fits 4 bolt Dart, GM and Merlin main caps
• 5 trap door baffles for oil control in Road Racing, also an excellent Drag Race pan
• Has a built-in crank scraper, removable louvered windage tray for horsepower
• Rear Sump is 7" deep, 13-3/4" wide and 12" long
• 20mm fitting for oil level sensor, optional 20mm plug No. 22738 available for use when the factory low warning sensor is not going to be utilized
• Use stock dipstick; also has a 1/4" NPT fitting for Moroso Universal Dipsticks Nos. 25970, 25971 & 25973
• Steel with a clear zinc finish
• Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
Write the First Review!